Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 12:55pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, Welcome to Casperworld Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

khalida

Haudegen

Date of registration: Dec 23rd 2006

Saturday, February 3rd 2007, 10:26am

David Mendenhall

OK.

I've just done a search, and a check of what we have, and I have a couple new ones of David to add.
I now have a very nice collection of memories (pictures) of his days on “Over the top”,” and “Space Raiders”. and shows he was a part of.
These are the images of David mendenhall when he was 8 or 10 years old in famous TV drama “General Hospital” in which he worked from 1980-1986 as “Mike Webber”. In this, he won an outstanding SOD award and a young artist award for best performance by a young actor in a day time series!
He also starred in NBC’s “Our House” in 1987
He also starred in some movies called “Over the top”,” Streets”, & “Space Raiders”.
LOVE U CASPERWORLD SO MUCH
khalida has attached the following files:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "khalida" (Feb 17th 2007, 9:28am)

• Go to the top of the page

khalida

Haudegen

Saturday, February 3rd 2007, 10:30am

RE: David Mendenhall

more images of David Mendenhall
Khalida

"I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me. It's a challenge to get inside these people's heads and wonder why they would have these beliefs."
Edward Furlong quote

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "khalida" (Feb 4th 2007, 9:16am)

khalida

Haudegen

Sunday, February 4th 2007, 9:25am

RE: David Mendenhall

Dearest CASPERWORLD,

You can keep these images in your website if you like. These images i bought are very difficult to get in any other internet websites. Also any fan of David Mendenhall can also bring his images in this forums too,if they want only! So we can together share images of this actor also!
LOVE U CASPERWORLD SO MUCH.
Khalida

"I enjoy playing people that are totally different than me. It's a challenge to get inside these people's heads and wonder why they would have these beliefs."
Edward Furlong quote

Octo

Torwächter

Date of registration: Jul 4th 2004

Sunday, February 4th 2007, 10:21am

Thanks for the pics! ;) ;+:

khalida

Haudegen

Monday, February 5th 2007, 8:07am

For fans of David Mendenhall

Hi everyone,
I am very happy to tell the fans of David Mendenhall that “Space Raiders" gallery is set up in moviekids.org.There you can find the complete collection of images on “Space Raiders” & also other David Mendenhall’s movies! Isn’t it a great news after all!

Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

khalida

Haudegen

Monday, February 5th 2007, 8:14am

RE: For fans of David Mendenhall

David mendenhall worked from 1980-1986 as “Mike Webber”in famous TV drama “General Hospital”.In this, he won an outstanding SOD award and a young artist award for best performance by a young actor in a day time series!
khalida has attached the following file:
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

Octo

Torwächter

Monday, February 5th 2007, 3:35pm

I have just found another three pictures by chance
Octo has attached the following files:

khalida

Haudegen

Tuesday, February 6th 2007, 8:14am

Thanks

Thank you Octo for your images
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

khalida

Haudegen

Monday, February 12th 2007, 9:06am

Something happened to him!

Hi fans of David Mendenhall ,

I would like to tell you about a shocking news i heard in a website.It's about David Mendenhall !
David Mendenhall was injured shortly after release of the film"Over the top". Sylvester Stallone visited his co-star in the hospital immediatley...though Mendenhall was glad to see Mr.Stallone, he was surprised on why he showed up with an "Over the Top" action figure, "since I had met the real thing by making the movie" [Thanks to Chris Heathcoat].
When i read this,i was heart-broken & sad. ;(
What an shocking incident happened to this actor & it was really true which happened to him! I am really not joking or telling lies on this one!
I wished it could never happen to my beloved child star, i.e. David Mendenhall again
!
  • OverTheTop_F02.jpg (38.81 kB - 375 times downloaded - Last download: Aug 10th 2016, 2:21pm)
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "khalida" (Feb 13th 2007, 7:48am)

khalida

Haudegen

Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 8:08am

Please reply to my posts !

Hi fans of David Mendenhall,

I’ll bring images of David Mendenhall from the movie” Over the top”. This time, these images are not from these sites like moviekids.org or casperworld.com.But first, at least someone should answer to my posts or forums, then only I could bring in those images for you all!. But I see no replies at my posts, so I’ll bring no images in my forums after all! Look I always try for something better for you, but you folks aren’t interested in this matter! So it’s a waste of time for me writing messages in the forums, where no one attends to it!
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

cayden

Account gesperrt

Date of registration: Jan 4th 2004

Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 9:49am

RE: Please reply to my posts !

Quoted

Original von khalida
So it’s a waste of time for me writing messages in the forums, where no one attends to it!

Then let it be :winken:
Mann geht die mir auf den Keks die Alte :lol:

Brian

Ehrenmitglied

Date of registration: Dec 7th 2002

Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 3:51pm

Quoted

Original von cayden

Weiß Deine Mami eigentlich wie uncharmant Du jungen Damen gegenüber bist? :D :lol:

cayden

Account gesperrt

Date of registration: Jan 4th 2004

Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 4:32pm

Meine Mama muss doch nicht alles wissen :)

Octo

Torwächter

Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 7:58pm

Quoted

So it’s a waste of time for me writing messages in the forums, where no one attends to it!

:sleep:

nzlmbrino

Lebende Foren Legende

Date of registration: Mar 11th 2005

Tuesday, February 13th 2007, 8:06pm

Quoted

Original von Brian

Quoted

Original von cayden

Weiß Deine Mami eigentlich wie uncharmant Du jungen Damen gegenüber bist? :D :lol:

Naja, aber er hat ja auch irgendwo recht. Ist schon ein wenig nervig auf Dauer. :sick:
My Avatarhistory:

khalida

Haudegen

Wednesday, February 14th 2007, 7:54am

New images!

Dearest fans,
I went to search the website. Guess what I got!. I was extremely happy that I found different sets of images from the movie” Over the top”. I will send the images rightaway.The images have different actors like Sylvester Stallone & other actors too in them!
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "khalida" (Feb 16th 2007, 9:29am)

khalida

Haudegen

Wednesday, February 14th 2007, 8:43am

RE: A wonderful dream that came true to me!

More images ! :fuerdich:
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

khalida

Haudegen

Wednesday, February 14th 2007, 9:44am

RE: A wonderful dream that came true to me!

More images of child star, David Mendenhall! :fuerdich:
  • 273486.1020.A.jpg (50.9 kB - 214 times downloaded - Last download: Mar 18th 2011, 5:02pm)
  • 273489.1020.A.jpg (64.86 kB - 227 times downloaded - Last download: Jun 17th 2016, 5:51pm)
  • 300638.1020.A.jpg (55.71 kB - 219 times downloaded - Last download: Jun 17th 2016, 5:51pm)
  • 300640.1020.A.jpg (96.48 kB - 204 times downloaded - Last download: Sep 1st 2015, 8:10pm)
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "khalida" (Feb 16th 2007, 9:31am)

Jimbo

Keeper Of The Eleven Keys

Date of registration: Jul 11th 2005

Wednesday, February 14th 2007, 11:38pm

How long will this go on eventually ?

Khalida, some of the pics maybe quite nice, yes... but I (and I think I'm not alone with that "impression") can not really understand this kind of frenetic affectation, which is also reflected in your personal diction style - in a kind of annoying and especially: totally overdone way. Don't get me wrong seeing this as a personal affront, I'm just disposing what I think of this whole thing. You cannot really expect to get yourself really appealed with that exaggerative (and: only one-actor focused) behaviour.

I must say I don't know this actor personally, therefore I surely cannot deny that he has the talent and the cuteness to fascinate, but let's face the fact: I became kind of "addicted" to some young actors too, sometimes maybe even tried to share that kind of "obsession" - sometimes you get a response or even a deeper commutation, sometimes not... but trying to "force" a response, without really "enhancing", but always holding on to that excessive maiden-like and fanatic enthusiasm can't really be a satisfactorily (but indeed a more or less "bothering") way of one-sided communication.

Greetings,

Jimbo

khalida

Haudegen

Thursday, February 15th 2007, 8:56am

To Jimbo

Dear Jimbo,

I brought these images just to impress the fans of David Mendenhall & not for those who opposes me! Whatever I wrote, it was only for David Mendenhall’s fans & nothing else . Please don’t ask me why I wrote it! Jimbo, if you aren’t a fan of this actor, please don’t embarrass me by answering to my posts :mecker:! You think I am only fascinated by this actor you are definitely wrong :nudelholz:. Let me tell you I also like other child stars too, say, Edward Furlong, Haley Joel Osment,Cameron Bright,Dannielle Radcliffe,Tom Felton, Elijah Wood, Macaulay Culkin & so on……One thing is there that this David Mendenhall does not have a official website of his own! If he had one official or unofficial website, I wouldn’t have come to Casperworld forums to ask for more pictures of him!
Khalida

Edward Furlong quote